7.17.2009

Fun day.

s0 tODAY i took pictures thoughout the day so that i would have something to blog about. Blogs are a bit demanding i must say. So i dont think i will be keeping up with the pictures of everything i do everyday( because it makes people annoyed, and Mark told me no one cares about everything i do everyday) So this will probably be the last of these.

First of all i took pictures of my messy room because i was going to do one of those cool before and after shot things. BUT... after going to all the work with the before shots, I never got to the after...SO when i finally get to the after then i will post those. It is cheating.(I know.) But i did have a good reason...Aly came to swim with me. :) (she wouldn't let me take pics of her, not even for the betterment of the blog...No heart.)

After Aly left, Mark came overr and brought me a snocone from town. Yum.

I checked out marks hand! I know you all think that is jelly smeared on the wounds, but it is not. I tasted it, i was that sure! No i didn't, that is gross. It isn't jelly. It is actually healing! Yay.
So I made some cookies. M&M Cookies to be exact.
Then Mark and i went swimming. I did lots of cool flips off the rope swing. OK, maybe 2.

Ok so now that i did this i can see that Mark was sadly right...this was kind of boring. . . I'll do better next time.
Well I am off to Beaver lake so i won't be posting for the weekend. You are welcome for the notice.
PEACE.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely day. Good luck with the blogging and I hope you have a great trip to Beaver Lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a bit boring!! This made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not boring. sounds like a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it! I would be all "Mark is stupid" because he said no one cares what you do all day, but then he brought you a sno cone from town. REDEEMED.

    ReplyDelete