7.15.2009

Hi guys. It is summertime and I figured you all have been missing me, considering I have not been around in a while. I like to check your blogs and I don't like it when they are the same, weeks at a time. Sooooo, I figured I would show you all up. (with the exception of Betsy, because she never lets me down when i am bored on the computer) But anyways I am going to try this and if I cant keep up with it like...lets just say...Mom, Matthew, Linda, Etc. OR someone comments on my grammar...then i will save the embarrassment and delete it. So here I go.

Photo courtesy of Anna.

Good Night America.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Lainey has a blog!

    (nice picture too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay.. I might start blogging. I will if you will.
    I promise to post as often as you do. So congrats, the pressure is on.

    ReplyDelete